I Can’t Honey, I Have HomeworkPosted: September 25, 2012
I haven’t uttered those words in a very long time…since 2007 to be exact.
(The first time was when many of you were in diapers.)
Don’t get me wrong. The problem is that I LOVE school. So much that I’ve been researching some options and trying to figure out how to work it into my crazy life.
But for now, I’ve discovered Coursera, where I (and you) can take college-level classes…FOR FREE!
Because I’m a bookworm and have loved the stuff since I was a kid, I’ve enrolled in a 10-week class on Greek and Roman Mythology.
Yeah, I just said a 10-week class.
And in order to pull this one off, I’m going to have to either prioritize better or give up a few things.
Here’s my list so far:
- Mopping – actually this one’s too easy because I HATE to mop.
- Ironing – another no-brainer, because I don’t iron unless I have to. (But if I did, I’d gladly give it up.)
- Grooming – or perhaps not, because I am obsessive about hygiene. However, I could probably give up shaving my legs for 10 weeks.
- Sex – uh, no.
- Pinterest – I’d sooner give up sex.
- All those FB games that people keep inviting me to play – except Words with Friends (my Mom actually calls me to tell me it’s my turn. )
What do you think?
How do you find extra time when you need it?